TOP 5 TIPS FOR COUNTRYSIDE PARENTS THIS MONTH:
(How do I feel connected and stay informed?)
1. Attend the Annual Pizza Social on September 19th because it is wonderful evening to meet other parents and staff.
2. Look for details about the school including classroom updates, visit the CMP website for tuition and school calendar, check out our Countryside Montessori Facebook Page, and join the private Preschool Families page .
3. Get involved! CMP NEEDS and WANTS your help! There are so many different ways to do this. From
planning events to helping in the gardens. Connecting us with a community event or service to providing input on a project. Everyone can help in their own way and truly makes our CMP community strong! Look for more info to come about volunteer sign ups or attend the PAB meeting on Sept 12th.
4. Know the school is like a big family! Have a question? Our parent community is friendly and helpful! If you want to learn more about anything mentioned above, our school, your child’s classroom, or Montessori generally, just ask a fellow parent! If they don’t know, they can help you find someone who does.
5. Connect. Communicating with your child’s teacher on a regular basis is an essential part of caring for their education. We will make every effort to reach out and want you to know you can feel free to do the same.
Welcome to our CMP COMMUNITY! We are SO GLAD you are here!