Camp Countryside Camp Sessions Available
June 13th – August 12th, 2016
Session 1: Camp Create
Ready, Set, Create! Using many different materials and techniques, children will form a unique masterpiece or more – indoors AND outdoors!
Session 2: Camp Cuisine
Time to get out the aprons and stir up some fun! This session, kids get to make, bake, and delight themselves with their own healthy snacks. Bon appetit!
Session 3: Camp Fairytale
“Once upon a time…” Campers explore their inner trolls and fairies. Stories, toadstools, and their imaginations come to life! CMP is the perfect backdrop for “Happily ever after…”
- 3/4/5 day, 1/2 and full day programs
- Variety of gardens on 2 large playgrounds
- Air conditioned classrooms
- Professional, trained, caring teachers
- City, State, and Nationally accredited
- Session 1: $30
- Session 2: $50
- Session 3: $30
- OR Sign up for all sessions, and total activity fee: $100 ($10 savings)
- Activity Fee due for each session upon registration
Day in the life at Camp Countryside
Camp opens – early arrival and environment preparations
Lessons and activities, both indoors and outdoors
Check and water the gardens
Group Activities, music, dance, instrument play and role play
We eat in small groups to focus on social graces and manners and enjoy the mealtime.
Nap and siesta (rest) begins
Older children begin garden and nature journals
Afternoon activities begin
Art, games, and extensions to the morning lessons
Full day campers depart throughout this time.