What will the classrooms be like~
All class sizes will be no larger than 15 students for the time being. Children age 5 and under, and teachers are required to wear masks at school. Teachers will remain a constant and not be in other classrooms or groups. Classrooms will continue to be prepared learning environments for our students with added changes; children will have their own set of art materials, the chairs and tables have additional space between them to off more social distancing, and the classroom will be sanitized several times though out the day, with a focused thorough cleaning every night by our janitorial company.
How will Drop offs/Pick ups be handled~
- One parent can drop off and pick up their child. Most often, it will be outdoors, or at the classroom entrance. Parents will not be inside the school building at this time. No siblings outside of vehicles please.
- We will remain at our 7:30 opening time, but extend back to 5:25 p.m. closing time.
- If a child, or any family member is not feeling well, the child should stay at home until symptom free for 48 hours.
- Children will be signed in by a teacher after being health screened (temperature taken), hand sanitizer given.
- Children are required to have a labeled:
Lunchbox, Back pack and Water bottle daily, and we ask that these items not change and are sanitized at home nightly.
What is our Tuition responsibility~
We will continue to bill monthly, the first Friday of the month. Upon receipt of your invoice/contract, we are requesting all first semester monthly checks to be post dated and submitted to the school office by Friday August 21, 2020. Any and all changes will need to be submitted to the office with a minimum 30 day notice during this time. There are no prepayment discounts available, or reduction for school closure, absence or illness.
Countryside Montessori Preschool will continue to align with, and follow all protocols communicated with administration from the Public Health Department, City and State Licensing. Our commitment remains dedicated to each child, family and staff member for the best environment both emotionally/mentally and physically. We appreciate your support, and partnership. The CMP community is strong.